You give your house a good spring cleaning, so why not give your car a nice spring cleaning too?
Reagan is getting the low down on spring cleaning tips for your car at Doug Smith Subaru in American Fork with service manager Brian!
- Declutter your car!
- Get all of your coats, blankets, clothes, shoes etc. out.
- Freshen up on snacks and water if you are going to be traveling
- Change your winter tires for summer. If that doesn’t apply to you, just make sure you get them checked
- Check your windsheild washer fluid.
- Ensure all of your lights are working properly.
- Stay up to date on your oil changes.
Visit dougsmithsubaru.com fo rmore information.
This story includes sponsored content.