Forget the burgers and hot dogs. This is what you should grill at your next cookout! Krista Numbers from Simplify Supper joined us with the recipe for spice rubbed grilled chicken.
Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Lightly brush grill with oil.
- In a small bowl stir together paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill the chicken until it is just cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar and honey. Brush mixture over grilled chicken.
This story includes sponsored content.