Chef Lesli from Harmons is back in the Good Things Utah kitchen cooking us up another one of her delicious recipes!
Sheet Pan Honey-Sesame Tofu and Green Beans
- Oil or cooking spray
- 12 oz extra-firm tofu, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- Line a large plate with several paper towels, and place the tofu on top. Cover with more paper towels and place a heavy item on top, pressing down on the tofu. Set aside for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. In a bowl, whisk the soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Cut the tofu into triangles and place in a single layer on one half of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the soy sauce mixture. Bake until golden-brown on the bottom, 12-13 minutes.
- Flip the tofu. Place the green beans in a single layer on the other half of the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and bake until the tofu is golden brown on the second side, 10-12 minutes more. Sprinkle with the green onions and sesame seeds.
This story includes sponsored content.