Krista Numbers from Simplify Supper does it again with an easy dinner your family will love!
Parmesan Dijon Roasted Chicken and Tomatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. Campari Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange chicken breast fillets on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Stir together panko breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan, olive oil, chopped parsley, and chopped garlic clove. Spread Dijon mustard on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange Campari tomatoes around chicken. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes.
This story includes sponsored content.