Krista Numbers joined us to share how to incorporate doTERRA oils, specifically lemon, into your food. She also shared tricks and tips to make your everyday life a little easier.
Here’s how to incorperate them into your cosmetic routine:
- Add to hand soap to help eliminate grease after working on a car or bike
- Incorporate into your skincare routine to give your complexion a refreshed, healthy looking glow.
- Combine with baking soda and coconut oil, rub on teeth for two minutes, and rinse for a brightening effect.
As for your household, you can add a few drops of lemon on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue or add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Lemon oil highlights the flavors of any recipe and today we are using it to highlight the flavors of spring and the benefits of using doTERRA essential oils multiple ways in your life
Now getting into the good stuff, we are using lemon oil in the GTU kitchen today! But you can add two drops to water for a thirst-quenching flavor or use it in your favorite dessert recipes for a refreshing citrus flavor.
Parmesan and Lemon Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 drops lemon doTERRA essential oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix olive oil and lemon oil together and drizzle over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of asparagus.
- Serve warm sprinkled with more parmesan cheese if desired.
For more information visit doTERRA.com.
This story includes sponsored content.