Mischa Chobaz, from Mangia Neapolitan Pizza in Draper, showed us how to make the parma pizza!
- 5oz drained rustic sauce (crushed tomatoes)
- 16 whole basil leaves (70% coverage)
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella (4oz)
- 1/2 cup slices tomatoes (2oz)
- 4 pieces of prosciutto (2oz)
- 1/2 cup of asiago (2oz)
- sprinkle of oregano
Maniga has several great deals that makes dining out with the family enjoyable and affordable!
Family Meal Deal
- Monday and Tuesday
- $6.99 and $7.99 for pizza, salads and sandwiches
Free Garlic Knots
- Every Friday and Saturday from 6pm- 8pm
- Every Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm-830pm
- 20% off your first order to your business
Plus, get $5’s in Mangia bucks for your next visit with your purchase and stop in on Saturday’s for $1 slices.
Learn more at mangiadraper.com.
This story includes sponsored content.