How often do you forget to change your car’s windshield wipers because you don’t use them often enough? Bryan, the service manager at Doug Smith Subaru, located in American Fork, gives you some quick tips to check to see if your wipers need to be replaced.
Bryan’s quick tips:
- Pull wipers up (if you haven’t used them in a while they might stick to the windshield)
- Check the edges: if the edges are torn then it’s time to replace the wipers
- If your wipers are not standing straight up tall then they need to be replaced
- Also, check the wiper fluid to make sure it is working properly, and if your car as back wipers make sure the wiper fluid is working there too.
- The cost to replace the wipers ranges from 10-40 dollars depending on what type of car you own and brand.
Doug Smith Subaru located in American Fork, Exit 278
Visit www.HeyDoug.net for more auto tips.
This story includes sponsored content.