Do you have questions regarding your eyesight? Dr. Wing from Utah Eye Centers answered general eye questions on today’s show.
Watch the clip above to learn:
- How often should I have an eye exam?
- What is the difference between nearsightedness and farsightedness?
- When should I get my child’s eye’s checked?
- Can my children wear contact lenses?
- If I wear contact lenses, is it safe to sleep in them? Why or why not?
- My eyes always seem dry, should I be concerned?
- My allergies are driving me crazy! What can I do?
This story contains sponsored content.