Cara Maxell and Kathy Thomas from U-Haul explain their new U-Box and how it compliments the trucks and trailers they already offer.
U-Box compliments trucks and trailers and is a better solution for some people. Traditional truck and trailer options are best when the customer is going to travel with their goods AND want to do it now. The U-Box option is best when the customer does not plan to travel with their goods or has a time delay before they want them at their destination.
U-Box is a perfect for a customer who:
- Needs storage before or after their move.
- Doesn’t yet know where they are going to live at their destination.
- Wants more convenience.
- Wants to take their time loading or unloading.
- Mentions Moving Help, van lines or full-service movers.
- Needs onsite storage at home, at a tradeshow or for another event.
- Is having their move paid for by a third party.
- Cannot move themselves or is helping someone else move.
- Doesn’t want to drive.
- Is injured, handicapped or requests hand controls.
- Requests an In-Town or one-way truck for extra time.
- Has multiple vehicles to move.
- Wants to vacation during their move.
- Has a military move.
- Has an international move.
- Has a corporate/company move.
- Has only a small amount of goods and cannot tow.
U-Box has the best coverage in the industry, by far. U-Haul provides U-Box to over 2000 markets across North America. Can ship anywhere in the world! You can use as many or as few containers as you want. If it fits in your home, it fits in a U-Box container – even a king mattress.
For more information visi uhaul.com or call 1-800-GO-UHAUL
This story includes sponsored content.