Chef Lesli Sommerdorf is here to show how to make Honey Buffalo Ribs, right in your kitchen!
Honey Buffalo Ribs
- 6 lb baby back pork ribs, membranes removed
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Cut ribs into 6 sections then rinse and pat dry.
- To make the rub, in a bowl, add rub ingredients and rub evenly all over the meat and place ribs on prepared sheet. Bake ribs for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake another 15 minutes.
- To make the sauce, in a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cornstarch. Reserve and set aside 1 cup of sauce. Add cornstarch to the remaining sauce.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray then add a layer of sauce, then ribs. Repeat with the sauce and ribs until ribs are completely coated in sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or on LOW for 7-9 hours OR cook until ribs are fall apart tender. Rotate ribs once during cooking so they cook evenly. When ribs are tender, remove from slow cooker and brush with reserved sauce.
This segment includes sponsored content.