Mckenzie with Citrus Pear brings a delicatable chicken recipe to the Good Things Utah Kitchen!
Gluten Free Orange Chicken
- 3lbs diced chicken breast
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice + zest
- 1/4 cup gluten free Soy sauce, low Na
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dice chicken in 2 inch pieces.
- Coat with corn starch by shaking in ziploc bag (can then saute in pan with olive oil or put right into crock pot).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and whisk sauce to break up lumps.
- Serve over quinoa or rice noodles .
To connect with Citrus Pear visit citruspeardinners.com or visit their social media pages: Instagram & Facebook: @citruspear
This story includes sponsored content.