Brighton Sloan from Kid to Kid Utah shares all the back to school specials happening at the stores now.
It’s that time of year! Kid to Kid has everything you need when it comes to getting your kids ready to go back to school. Gear up for fall with jackets, jeans, sweatshirts and fun, new accessories. Find everything you need to start the school year off right for up to 70% off at Kid to Kid. Save on your favorite brands like, J Crew, Gap, Polo Ralph Lauren, Zara and so many more.
Current specials include:
Find dance wear and soccer shoes
- Most stores carry both gently used and new dance wear
- Soccer shoes –most have only been worn for one season
Buy and sell coats and ski wear
- Now is a good time to pull out your coats, snow boots and ski wear from last year. If they don’t fit, bring them in and trade it in from some new gear. And save a bundle.
- Even at Walmart, a warm parka is at least $30 – and most are $40 and up. At Kid to Kid the average coat is closer to $15 – with some as low as $10.
- Snow boots – Last year when every store in town sold out of snow boots, Kid to Kid still had a good selection – because they buy hundreds of items every day.
Offering cash or 20% more in store credit for kids’ stuff – shop while you get paid for your gently-used kid items.
Buy, Sell, and Save at 10 Utah locations from St. George to Ogden
- Come check out the BRAND NEW Salt Lake store!
- They are now located at 2191 S. 700 E., Salt Lake City
Any clothes they don’t buy will be donated! Stores donate thousands of pounds of clothing each week to local charities.
Also, receive 15% off your entire purchase at Kid to Kid when you mention this segment.
This article contains sponsored content.