(Good Things Utah) – Exterior designs, colors, and materials of a new home make all the difference. It affects everything about the community. This video shows some of the hot trending and timeless designs in the market that Fieldstone Homes has on offer.
Exterior architectural designs in Utah
It’s a style that’s both sophisticated and comfy. It can include modern materials and lines for a beautifully balanced home. It’s a mix of traditional and contemporary for a pop of fabulous.
This type of architecture in custom homes is common and now it’s embraced so Fieldstone Homes is now offering it as a staple. Fieldstone Homes has a community called Canyon Point at Traverse Mountain and is now introducing a new townhome community in Park City.
Silver Creek Community in Park City
- Community Trail System
- Pickleball Courts
- Multiple Parks, Playgrounds & Dog Park
- Soccer/Lacrosse Field
- Community garden
- Well-appointed two-story townhomes
- Rich architectural designs with transitional exteriors
- Perfectly situated between US-40 & I-180 for easy access to main street, shopping, restaurants and services
- Direct access to popular biking and walking trails
- Minutes from world-class ski venues including The Canyons and Deer Valley
- Situated in a serene meadow with limitless views
- Built in accordance with the National Green Building Standard
VIP Signups are going on this week for Silver Creek Townhomes. Signup on the website and make an appointment to preview these townhomes. Act quickly as there is high demand for the location, product and price point.
The Public Grand Opening is next Saturday FEB 12th in Park City – See our Website for Details.
Visit Fieldstone Homes for more information.
THis story contains sponsored content.