Good Things Utah spent the entire day in one of southern Utah’s best-kept secrets: Cedar City. Below you’ll find exclusive interviews with Utah business leaders, a story about the role of farmers in Utah’s battle against food insecurity, a guide to Cedar City’s best events, attractions, and entertainment, and finally, a tasty fall recipe you can’t afford to miss.
Good Things Utah in Cedar City:
- In conversation with Steve Starks, CEO of Larry H Miller Group at the 34th Annual One Utah Summit
- The Utah Farm Girl Flapjack Mix is a Cedar City local favorite
- Utah farmers quick innovation brought fresh food to millions, now they need our help
- Have a business idea? The One Utah Summit is helping people start, launch, and grow their businesses
- The ultimate guide to Cedar City’s favorite fall events, activities, and entertainment
Go to Visit Cedar City to learn more.
Brought to you by Southern Utah University.
This story contains sponsored content.