Did you know you can cook with essential oils? Krista Numbers joined us in the kitchen to share two recipes using doTERRA, popcorn and blueberry muffins!
doTERRA On Guard® Popcorn
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup unrefined coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 5–6 drops doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
- 2–3 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Salt to taste
- Air-pop popcorn and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil. Stir in maple syrup and essential oils.
- Pour mixture over popcorn, pausing to toss and mix.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and salt. Mix thoroughly and enjoy
Blueberry Wild Orange Muffins with Wild Orange essential oil
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon Wild Orange oil
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ½ cups coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cream together butter and honey in mixer.
- Add eggs, orange juice, and Wild Orange oil and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries, one cup coconut, and lemon juice.
- Place in 9×13 cake pan.
- Top with the remaining ½ cup coconut.
- Bake 30–40 minutes.
Visit doterra.com for more information and visit Instagram and Facebook: @doterra .
This story includes sponsored content.