Krista with Simplify Supper is in our kitchen to show us how to make this chicken salad on green apple recipe.
Chicken Salad on Green Apple Slices
- 3 pounds cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almonds, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 green apples, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, cranberries, almonds, celery, scallions, dill & parsley
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture, and gently stir until will mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve about two tablespoons of chicken salad on top of each green apple slice.
Visit www.SimplifySupper.com for more recipes.
This story includes sponsored content.