- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups bell pepper strips, red, yellow, and/or green
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 cup prepared shredded barbecue beef
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 8 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1½ cups Cache Valley® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- ADD peppers and onion and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 7 minutes or until peppers and onions are tender and have browned; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- PREPARE beef according to package directions.
- MIX barbecue sauce and ranch dressing in a small serving bowl and set aside for dipping sauce.
- LAYER ¼ cup of the beef, ¼ of the cooked pepper mixture, about ⅓ cup of cheese, and the second tortilla. Repeat for a total of 4 quesadillas.
- WIPE out the skillet used to cook the peppers and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- COOK the quesadillas for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve with barbecue ranch dipping sauce.
Visit Cache Valley Creamery to learn more.
This story contains sponsored content.