You will love this multifunctional blending tool designed to apply a streak-free airbrush finish to your complexion.
Jami Stansfield, founder and CEO of StansOut Beauty, demonstrated how their makeup blending sponge stands out from other different brands.
- It doesn’t have to be used wet like other sponges! It is always soft and ready to go.
- Leaves a streak-free, airbrushed finish
- It is multifunctional and can also be used with your powder products.
- The unique shape and design creates a multi-functional design to apply your product flawlessly
- It can replace 7-10 face brushes; it can be used as an application, finishing, and touch up tool.
Care and Maintenance
- With warm water and a mild bar of soap, gently work the sponge into a lather. Do not twist or pinch to avoid snags and tears.
- Rinse and squeeze out excess water. Repeat steps if needed until water runs clear.
- Let air dry.
- Can be used immediately after cleaning!
- To extend the life of your sponge, clean it regularly.
- Replace every six months or as needed
For more information visit stansoutbeauty.com.