As September approaches, it’s time to start getting your home warm and cozy for fall. Jordan Robinson from Rod Works gave us a few ideas to begin the transition, starting with your front porch.
Jordan shared a few tips below:
- Add a new wreath with warm colors to make your home look and feel more festive, from the outside in.
- Fun baskets filled with pumpkins and gourds also will give your porch a fun Harvest look. Add in a tall porch sign, and you are good to go!
- Keeping the greens with your decor will keep it from looking like you are jumping too far into the season. Having little touches of fall decor here and there are perfect to get you through the month of September.
- Incorporate pumpkins, signs and ribbon to your home decor without having to change out all of the decor you already have. Bring in warm colored candles to your candle sticks, and new seasonal floral added to your vases to give your home the warm color tones of fall.
- Porches, entry ways (sofa tables), coffee tables, and dining room tables are the most common decorated places for the seasons. You do not have to decorate all spaces of your home to make it feel festive.
- Don’t forget to bring in fall scents as well! Our beanie melts look and smell amazing!
Don’t miss out on their Labor Day Weekend Sale going on September 1st through 4th. Get 25% off one regular priced item, including furniture!
Visit www.rodworks.com for store locations and decorating ideas. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest in decorating trends. Use their hashtag #myrodworkshome to be featured on their feed.
This story includes sponsored content.