Wearing a mask for long periods of time can cause discomfort, initiate your face to break out, or make your ears stick out like a monkey. Not many masks are made with soft natural materials such as cotton that make it easier and less irritating to breathe. Some are itchy, most have pressure points and none that we can think of give you that perfect fit, until now. Face masks from Blankets By Brian are uniquely designed boasting six key features that make them far superior to any traditional mask:
- Reversible. You get 2 masks for the price of one.
- Deeper cut below eyes. Helps to prevent fogging with glasses.
- Adjustable straps. Choose behind the ears or loop around your head.
- Large Pocket of Air to reduce that “claustrophobic” feeling. Reduces heat buildup, easy to wear for hours.
- High-quality Cotton. Only high quality “quilters cotton.” The CDC recommends this kind of cotton for homemade masks.
- Double stitching on every seam to extend the life of the mask.
With the deeper cut under the eye, a bigger air pocket in the front, use of only high-quality cotton, and bonus features like the double stitching, creative straps, and unique reversibility, these masks will truly show you what you’ve been missing out on.
Blankets By Brian started making masks because they believed their unique ability to mass-produce sewn goods could help the community tremendously. With many people worried about money and as a form of staying busy, Blankets by Brian went on making custom face masks in order to address a necessary need in the community. Masks are a simple, but a critical tactic, in slowing the spread of COVID-19, so it’s crucial that everyone in the community wears masks to protect ourselves and others.
Blankets By Brian has a special promotion for Good Things Utah viewers. Viewers will save between $6-$13 off each mask. Also, when you buy four masks you’ll get the 5th mask for FREE. For Election Day, Blankets By Brian will automatically apply an additional discount to your shopping cart. There is no coupon needed.
This story contains sponsored content.