Dr. Henstrom, dual board-certified facial plastic surgeon form Utah facial plastics joined us to share 5 tips when choosing a cosmetic surgery provider in Utah.
1. Credentials: are they board certified or who have they trained with?
2. Education & Experience: proper education and specialty education matter and it’s important to know how long they have been practicing as well.
3. Services: Do they offer a variety of options; providers will generally offer waht they have.
4. Reviews & Testimonials: online & in-office, read what people are saying.
5. Trust: Pay attention to how the provider and staff make you feel. You want to feel comfortable.
For more information, or to contact Dr. Henstrom, visit Utahfacialplastics.com or call (801)776-2220.
This story contains sponsored content.