Skin experts Trish and Beth, from Utah Facial Plastics, are both master aesthetician. They, along with by Alfie, an expert nurse injector from Utah facials, joined GTU to share their most effective tips for achieving beautiful, glowing skin this Summer. Together they have a lot of knowledge and experience in skincare and treatments. They gave 5 tips for glowing, gorgeous skin.
Tip 1 – Sun protection : Daily sun protection really is the most important thing you can do with your skin.
- It’s important to use something with zinc and titanium oxide.
- There are many great options that even have correcting properties in it.
- An antioxidant every morning to put on after cleansing the skin is important as well
Tip 2 – Additional Daily Products As Needed
- Adding in additional products that will reduce problems with the skin, such as hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, texture and tone.
Tip 3 – Regular In-office Skin Treatments It’s important to be doing a combination of at-home and in-office treatments to really get glowing, healthy skin.
- Initially you may need some more aggressive treatments to tackle the issue and then switch to less invasive treatments to keep up the results.
- You may want to start with a fractional CO2 laser and then come in for a series of chemical peels or Hydrafacial treatments every now and then.
Tip 4 – Injectable Treatments As Needed
- Injectables work under the skin to improve fine lines and wrinkles. In combination with skin treatments, you really get the best result with full face rejuvenation.
Tip 5 – Consistency
- Use the right products every day at home and keep up with regular treatments.
- Save with loyalty points in the office and monthly specials.
- Use a beauty bank where you can have small amounts of money added to your account so it’s ready when you come.
- Like other important things in your life, it is somewhat of an investment but can have a big impact on one’s self-esteem as the face is the first thing other people see when meeting you.
Utah Facials Plastics is offering a free sunscreen with antioxidant purchase right now as well as 20% off hydrafacials. Learn more at UtahFacialPlastics.com.
This story contains sponsored content.