Spring break will be here before you know it, and if you’re planning a family road trip there are a few things you should check on vehicle before you hit the road.
Brian, the Service Manager at Doug Smith Subaru in American Fork shared things to do.
- Make a lap around your vehicle and make sure all of the lights are working.
- Check wiper blades and fluid.
- Make sure you have good oil in your vehicle.
- Update your emergency kit(s) and things you’ll find useful for your trip.
- If you have roadside assistance, make sure you know the phone number.
For more information, visit dougsmithsubaru.com.
This story includes sponsored content.