Are you having trouble decorating your home? If you are…you are not alone! Decorating your home can be overwhelming and tough. Empty walls, empty shelves, it can be daunting. But, worry no more! Jordan Robinson from Rod Works joined us to share how to overcome these decorating difficulties.
Jordan said there are five main decorating difficulties that people face.
- People don’t know where to start
- They aren’t feeling creative, they’re indecisive and just end up overwhelmed
- Money can be an issue
- Finding trendy items can be spendy.
- Color schemes are also hard
- They are unsure of how to pick out colors that go well together
- It is also hard to know how to pick out decor pieces that look good together that are different styles and patterns
- Balance is key!
- The happy medium between a minimalist style and getting too cluttered
If you are running into any of these decorating difficulties, look no further. Rod Works can help… for FREE! They offer an in-store decorating service at all Rod Works locations, where they help you one-on-one to create the decor style you are looking for.
Rod Works is having a summer clearance sale July 27th through 28th. You can get 25% off one regular priced item and 50% off all garden items!
Visit rodworks.com for store locations and decorating ideas and find them on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest @rodworks for the latest in decorating trends.
This story includes sponsored content.