Decorating for fall doesn’t have to be expensive! Elizabeth and Elizabeth of Simple Simon and Company are in studio to give you a few budget-friendly ideas for a modern fall table arrangement. Copper is in this season, and there are a few ways to get that polished look for less.
- Copper spray paint is an inexpensive and easy way to get the shine you need
- Spray paint plastic pears and turn into place card holders
- Wrap candles in copper tape from the hardware store
- Try copper painted napkins
Elizabeth and Elizabeth are a sister-in-law duo who share their love of sewing, quilting, crafting and the art of homemaking. They will be on the Design Stage at the Deseret News Home Show to share beautiful tablescape ideas for special occasions and holiday events on:
- Friday, October 13 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Octobmer 14 5:00 p.m.
Deseret News Home Show
Dates and Hours:
- Friday, October 13 2:00–9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 15 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
South Towne Expo Center
9575 South State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
For more information or to buy tickets, visit DeseretNewsHomeShow.com.
This story includes sponsored content.