Nicole Cyprus from America First Credit Union shares the list of community events they are involved in.
▪ Santa’s arrival at City Creek – America First is the presenting sponsor of the Santa’s Lantern Experience at City Creek. Santa arrives on November 16 at 7 pm. America First Visa and Debit card holders can receive 50% off the photo package when they use their America First Credit Union card.
▪ Santa’s arrival at Station Park – On Saturday November 18 at 5:30 pm, Santa will arrive at Station Park. America First Visa and Debit Card holders can receive a 50% discount on skating at the rink in Farmington Station.
▪ America First Credit Union Movie Premiere – On November 15th they officially kick-off their Star Wars – The Last Jedi Movie Premiere Social Media Contest. Go to the America First Facebook page and enter for your chance to win tickets to the premiere on December 15th. They will be showing the movie in 12 Theaters throughout Utah, and giving away over 2000 tickets.
Aside from the interest rate, what are the most important things to look at when evaluating choices for a credit card?
When choosing a credit card, you need to consider the following:
- Interest Rates: Low interest rates that help you minimize the amount on interest you pay each month.
- Cash Back and Rewards Incentives: Whether it’s cash back or rewards points, getting rewarded is crucial to making your credit card work for you. Getting rewarded for your transactions is a must.
- Added benefits: Looking for those extra perks? Look no further because with every America First Credit Card you get the benefits of top notch card security through Card Guard, great deals and discounts with ABC Deals, and Identity Theft Recovery….which are all free!
How do I protect myself from the risk of fraud or ID theft when shopping online?
Fraud is something we need to be aware of these days, unfortunately. It’s important to know about free tools available to keep your personal information safe. Some things to keep in mind:
- Create smart, strong passwords. Incorporate capital letters, numbers and symbols.
- E-mail wisely. Be cautious about what you’re disclosing in e-mail messages. Never send your credit card information, social security number of other private data via e-mail.
- Shop safely. If ordering online, be sure the site is secure.
- Take advantage of online tools. America First holds member security as its upmost priority and offers services like Card Guard, which allow you to turn your card on and off and of course Apple and Android Pay