Mike and Jamie Baguley, Owners of Comfort Keepers explain the signs your aging loved one needs help.
What signs to look for when going home for the holidays
1. Disorganized / Cluttered Home
- Mail piling up (bills aren’t being paid)
- Dirty dishes
- Expired/Spoiled food (weight loss)
- Bare cupboards
2. Poor Personal Hygiene
- Wears same clothing day after day
- Clothing disheveled
- Doesn’t shower/bath regularly
- Hair unkept
3. Self Isolation
- Disinterest in hobbies or social settings
- Depressed mood
- Quick to anger
- Forgetting appointments
- Socially awkward (conversations don’t make sense)
4. Unexplained Bruising
- Bumping in to walls/furniture
- Underlying health issue
Visit comfortkeepers.com for more details, help and appointment.
This story includes sponsored content.