Another Favorite Christmas Decor Trend: White Winter Wonderland!
Jordan Robinson from Rod Works is back again to highlight another favorite Christmas decorating trend. Throughout the month of November they have been touching on all the different Christmas decorating styles and trends on social media, and this look has been one that they have seen all over the place.
This Snowy White decor is timeless, elegant, and classy. They wanted to show you a few simple ways to achieve this decorating style when putting up the Christmas tree.
- Pick big items. Signs fill up a lot of space and look amazing in trees. They also love the thought of using wooden balls, and large snowflakes throughout the tree. Using larger items is definitely something that you might not think about,b ut it looks fabulous and will save you from buying a million ornaments.
- Incorporate floral picks. Picks also take up a lot of space within the tree. They also add dimension and texture that you wouldn’t otherwise have. It is good to use a variety of these; some that have sparkle, some that have pinecones/berries, or even snowflakes.
- Try out a new tree topper. Tree toppers do not always have to be stars or angels. A unique thing to do is to use a variety of picks and wire them to the top. It gives the tree a fun, whimsical look.
Rod Works DOOR BUSTER PREVIEW!
- Day Before Thanksgiving Sale! TODAY November 22, 2017 Receive 30% off one regular priced item & 20% off ALL Christmas items! Excludes furniture.
- Black Friday Sale! DOOR BUSTERS start at 9:00 a.m. Friday November 24, 2017. Receive 30% off one regular priced item. Excludes furniture.
- Small Business Saturday Sale! Receive 30% off one regular priced item. Excludes furniture.
Visit www.rodworks.com for store locations and decorating ideas. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for the latest in decorating trends. Use their hash tag #myrodworkshome to be featured on their feed.
This story includes sponsored content.