It’s finally October! If Halloween is your favorite holiday then you’ll love this! Jordan Robinson from Rod Works joined us to show the 3 most important places to decorate for Halloween.
- Front Porch
- With more visitors than usual coming to your door this month, you will want to make sure it is welcoming with the colors of the haunting season.
- To achieve a spirited front porch entrance, use black, white and orange decor for a classic Halloween look.
- Adding a festive wreath, garland and your choice of an arrangement of pumpkins are just the things you will need to get your house looking spooktacular!
- Entry Way Table
- A perfect place for convenience and display of trick or treat candy.
- If you have glass apothecary jars around your house, or fun mix matched dishware… use these items to hold all of your treats!
- Stack them on old books for varying height.
- Fireplace Mantel
- Find a focal point piece first.
- This could be a fun Halloween sign / picture, or a whimsical figurine. Then build off of it from there.
- Add pumpkins, candles, and a garland to finish off the look!
Take advantage of their open house that starts today (October 4) and ends tomorrow (October 5). Receive 30% off one regular priced item! Also, get 20% off your entire purchase October 6! All offers excludes Christmas and furniture items.
Visit rodworks.com for store locations and decorating ideas!
This story includes sponsored content.