Kacey Tess joined us to share her healthy version of nachos… veggie style!
- 1 large zucchini sliced into 1/4” pieces
- 1/2 C mexican cheese blend
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 ear of cooked corn cut off the cob
- 1/4 C salsa
- Cilantro chopped
- Sea salt
- Chili powder
- Grill zucchini (I used a George Foreman) until starting to brown about 3-4 minutes
- Top with cheese and all other toppings
- Add any other topping you have on hand
- Cheese should melt if you put it on right out of the grill, if not bake at 350 until cheese is melted
Find more delicious recipes at www.KaceyTess.com.