(Good Things Utah) Kacey Tess is in the kitchen today with Gretchen showing us how to make an easy Shortbread Parfait.
- 1 package of shortbread cookies, I used lemon flavor
- 1 carton a raspberries
- 1 carton of blueberries
- 1 carton of blackberries
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 C honey
- 5 basil leaves chopped thinly
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Crumble the cookies in the bottom of a cup
- Add some berries
- Set that aside, combine the rest of the berries, honey, basil, and lemon.
- Let that sit and start whipping the cream with honey, almond extract and vanilla
- Next add a layer of whipping cream
- Now berries
- Now more whipped cream
- Then top with a few cookie crumbles and I had some pineapple mint from my garden I used to garnish with.
- Serves 6