Kendra Nani is back in the kitchen with a fresh way to cook your veggies. Don’t turn your nose up at foil dinners, they’re not just for camping! This recipe of chicken with zucchini and tomatoes will put a fresh twist on a simple dish.
- 2 zucchini’s, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 chicken breasts
- Optional: fresh basil, lemon wedges
- Toss zucchini with 1/4 tsp salt
- Let drain 30 minutes
- Spread on paper towels and dry
- Transfer to bowl.
- Combine oil, oregano, red pepper flakes and garlic
- Mix 1/2 with tomatoes and 1/2 with zucchini
- Lay chicken on zucchini
- Top with tomatoes
- Fold foil packet and place on cookie sheet to bake
- Top with basil and lemon wedge.
Find Kendra on Instagram: @kendranani .