Katelyn Brewer of Sweet Cake Bakery shard three super easy, creative, and fun ways to decorate any dessert no matter your skill level or equipment available to you! She showed us her tips to get the perfect swirl, marshmallow fondant, and how to make your own sprinkles.
- 4 cups Marshmallows ( I love mini marshmallows because they melt easier)
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar (you will need extra for your hands and dusting the surface)
- 2 Tablespoons Water
1. Place powdered sugar in a bowl and the marshmallows and water in a separate
microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave the marshmallows and water for 60 seconds.
3. Stir the melted marshmallows and return to the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Slowly add the powdered sugar a little at a time, folding it in, until it resembles
fondant. Use a silicone spatula at first, then after it has cooled use your hands
to knead and work it together.
5. Go to town! Shape it up! Roll it out and do whatever you would like!