(Good Things Utah) Looking for something sweet and chewy for dessert? Make these Southern Pecan Chewies!
- 1 cup of salted butter (melted)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans toasted
- Preheat an oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 X 13 pan by spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and pecans to the butter and sugar and mix.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.