Krista from doTerra shows you how you can cook with your essential oils! She is making a special slow cooker pasta sauce with oregano essential oil for our slow cooker meals week!
Slow cooker pasta sauce with oregano essential oils
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 26 ounce box Pomi chopped tomatoes
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil ? chopped
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 drops doTERRA Oregano essential oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the and saute onions until translucent over medium heat, add garlic and stir until fragrant
- Add meat and mix until meat is browned
- Add dried basil and Oregano essential oil, stir into meat mixture
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and tomato paste
- Once ingredients are blended transfer to slow cooker and heat on low 3-4 hours.
For more information on doTERRa, head to doterra.com.
This segment includes sponsored content.