Learn how to create a decadent fall dessert with Tami Vincent from Kneaders, who demonstrates how to turn their fall classic pumpkin bread into a delicious dish that will have your friends and family asking for more at your holiday dinner party. Find the Kneaders closest to you here and purchase your pumpkin bread today.
PUMPKIN BREAD TRIFLE RECIPE
- 2 loaves Kneaders` Pumpkin bread
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8″ trifle bowl
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Stir brown sugar and cinnamon into pudding.
- Crumble one loaf bread and place in bottom of trifle bowl.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over bread.
- Spread half of whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Repeat with the remaining loaf of bread, pudding and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
You can find them on Facebook at Kneaders Bakery and Cafe
Holidays are here and Kneaders is helping to get customers in the spirit with all things pumpkin and sugar cookies. Kneaders also offers festive retail and gift baskets for friends and family
This story includes sponsored content.