Prosciutto Wrapped Dates
Makes 24 appetizers
- 12 dates, cut in half lengthwise, pit removed
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, torn into 24 strips
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Organic Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the goat cheese with the Lemon Olive Oil and mix well. Place the date halves cut side up and using a small spoon, place a teaspoon of the lemon goat cheese in the center of the date. Place a stuffed date half on the largest end of the prosciutto slice and roll the prosciutto tightly around the date. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 8 minutes until prosciutto is crisp and dates are heated through. To serve, skewer with toothpicks, drizzle with Blood Orange Balsamic and sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
Makes 24 appetizers
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24 pieces
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- 10 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- Cranberry sauce, preferably whole berry
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 400. Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the slices with salt. Toast for 10 to 12 minutes, until the slices are lightly golden. To serve, top the cooled toasts with a generous spread of cheese, then cranberry sauce. Top with chopped pistachios and a drizzle of Blood Orange Olive Oil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar and serve.
We Olive & Wine Bar at Trolley Square is now open! Visit them for artisan California extra virgin olive oils, vinegar, and gourmet foods as well as custom gifts and baskets. Their wine bar offers wines by the taste, glass, and bottle and a menu of fresh, healthy plates perfect for pairing with wine! Visit them to learn more.
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: Noon – 5pm
This story includes sponsored content.