No matter the season, it is important to have a go-to recipe for refreshing lemonade in your arsenal. This mint peach lemonade ‘mocktail’ provides a new twist on an old favorite and is even more refreshing than regular lemonade.
Adding doTERRA Wild Orange oil to a fresh summertime drink enhances the flavor and adds immune-boosting benefits. With multiple health benefits from internal use and an uplifting, energizing aroma when used aromatically, Wild Orange oil has become one of doTERRA’s top-selling essential oils.
Primary Benefits of Wild Orange Oil
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Internal use supports healthy immune function*
- Creates an uplifting environment
- 2 fresh peaches peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Favorite lemonade
- 2 drops doTERRA Wild Orange oil
- 1 small bunch mint
- Make a simple peach syrup by combining peaches, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring a few times until all of the sugar is dissolved about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool for about 25 minutes.
- Strain the peached from the liquid.
- Add the desired amount of sweetness to your pitcher of lemonade.
- Add doTERRA wild orange oil to taste.
- Stir in torn-up mint leaves to taste.
- Garnish with orange slices and more mint leaves if desired.
dōTERRA Evōlve | Connection 2021
dōTERRA Evōlve | Connection 2021 takes place September 8–11 so make sure you don’t miss it. This year’s Connection will be held both in-person and virtually—our most dynamic experience yet—and tickets are now on sale! We can’t wait to have you join us at dōTERRA evōlve | connection 2021, September 8–11.
dōTERRA chose evolve as this year’s theme because while it’s hard to embrace change, they know the beauty that comes from growth. The company believes this next year will be one of growth and progression as we choose to evolve into who we’re meant to be.
Join dōTERRA and learn together, celebrate how far we’ve come, and prepare for what’s ahead.