If you are looking to spice up your dinner menu, look no further. Shauna Evans, author of Sweet and Savory, joined us to share a light and savory dish called pasta Raphael.
- 1 cup onion
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cloves minced garlic
- 32 oz. canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 14 oz. marinated artichokes with juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium saute pan, cook onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with juice, artichokes with juice, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and all spices.
- Simmer on medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti or zoodles for a low-carb version and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
For more yummy sweet and savory recipes visit her Instagram: @figsandartichokes.