Brussels sprouts. Do you love them or hate them? If you lean towards the latter, Emily Gibson said the way she makes them will most definitely change your mind!
Pan Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels sprouts
- Red onion
- Bell peppers
- Raw bacon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut brussel sprouts in half.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil in pan, and place Brussels sprouts flat side down on pan.
- Chop red onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, and garlic– sprinkle over top of brussel sprouts.
- Cut four raw bacon slices in half, and then chop into 1/2″ squares, layer over top of veggies.
- Turn pan to medium heat, let sizzle for about 7 minutes to brown bottoms of brussel sprouts.
- Use spatula to saute veggies for about another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot
Find Emily on Instagram: @emilinethegreat .