Want to know the secret to making a fancy looking and tasting dinner, without spending all day in the kitchen? Josephine Agricola shared her easy way to do it!
Orange Cornish Hen for Two
- 1 Cornish game hen, thawed and giblets removed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Season hen with salt and black pepper. Place in roasting pan.
- Roast hen in the preheated oven until partially cooked, 25-30 minutes/
- Mix orange juice concentrate, honey, and ketchup in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until syrup consistency, 5-10 minutes.
- Baste hen with orange glaze; continue roasting; basting every 10 minutes , until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone reads 180 degrees F, 35- 40 more minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.