Riverhorse Provisions joined GTU in the kitchen with a recipe for a Market Vegetable Greek Salad. They opened this winter and are part of the Riverhorse Hospitality Group.
- 340 g Red Wine Vinegar
- 170 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 226 g Minced Red Onion
- 2 g Minced Red Chili
- 26 g Salt
Mix all ingredients together and reserve in a quart container. Use a 1 oz ladle and without mixing, pull from the bottom up to get even mix of ingredients.
- 45 g Cooked Beets, large diced
- 65 g Market Cherry Tomatoes cut in ½
- 35 g Persian Cucumber, channeled with peeler, cut ¼’ thick
- 20 g Fennel Heart, sliced 1/8’ thick
- 25 g Baby Bell Peppers, cut into 1/4in rounds
- 25 g Greek Feta
- 5 pc Oil Cured Olives, pitted, cut in 1/2
- 3 ea Mint leaves, wide chiff
- 3 ea Basil Leaves, wide chiff
- 50 g Vinaigrette
- Black pepper
In a small serving bowl, arrange a bed of arugula & ingredients in the order listed then drizzle with dressing.