Summer Mansour from Summertime Sweets showed us how to make chocolate covered strawberries, but with a fun little twist!
Marble Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 12 washed strawberries
- 2 cups of white chocolate melts (base color)
- 1/2 cup of colored chocolate melts (accent color)
- 12 toothpicks
- Parchment paper
- Zip lock bag
- Wash and fully dry strawberries.
- Place a toothpick in the center of the strawberry stem.
- Microwave chocolate for 90 seconds at 50% power.
- Take the chocolate out and stir every 30 seconds.
- Once the chocolate is melted set aside and melt your accent color.
- Now that your white chocolate and colored chocolate are both melted, pour the colored chocolate in a small Ziploc bag.
- Cut a small hole in the tip of the bag, pipelines vertically and horizontally over your base color bowl/cup.
- Dip your strawberry and twist it as you’re pulling it out of the chocolate, shake off excess chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Let strawberries harden/set
Visit Instagram: @summertimesweets to see more of her creative treats!