Bambu is the first bubble tea shop in Utah to offer distinctive Asian inspired desserts. The owner, Kami Chiem, joined us to talk about their extensive menu, how customers can customize their drinks to fit their preferences, and share the recipe for their mango fruit tea.
Mango Fruit Tea
- 1 oz diced mangoes
- 1 oz diced strawberries
- 1 oz basil seeds (presoaked for 30-60mins)
- 1-2 oz mango syrup (depending on desired sweetness)
- 8-10 oz Jasmine tea
- To prepare Jasmine tea, use one heaping teaspoon of jasmine tea in 8-10oz of boiled water, steep for 5-7 minutes, strain and let cool
- Add mango syrup to cup
- Add Jasmine tea
- Add diced mangoes, strawberries, basil seeds
- Mix well and add ice
- Enjoy your refreshing Mango Fruit Tea!
Check out more of their amazing drinks on their Instagram: @bambusouthsaltake.