(Good Things Utah) Nicea and Lindsey are in the Kitchen today showing how to make Eggnog Bread and showing off their Ugly Christmas Sweaters! Make sure to take a look and then head to your own kitchen to make this recipe!
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of Southern Comfort vanilla spice eggnog
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 2 tsp of rum or rum extract
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon & nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl whip the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter, rum & vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients & combine.
- Pour into a greased bread pan, (This recipe can be divided into 2-3 mini loaf pans). Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes.