If you haven’t tried any recipes in that new Instant Pot you got for Christmas, now’s the time! Lisa Childs joined us with a recipe that is perfect for a weeknight treat after the kids go to sleep, or a simple but fancy treat for your valentine. The best part about this recipe is it uses ingredients 99% of people probably have in their pantry right now!
Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cakes For Two
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- The ingredients come together very quickly in one bowl (chocolate chips, butter, powdered sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, vanilla)
- You can customize each one by adding a little candy, jam, whole raspberry, using white chocolate chips, mint chocolate chips, peanut butter chocolate chips, etc)
- Pour into greased ramekins and pour the batter into each. Share alternatives to ramekins
- Cook on manual high pressure for 7-10 minutes either on a silicone sling or on the trivet with 1 cup water. No need to cover
- remove carefully with tongs or oven mitt
- Serve upside down with powdered sugar, ice cream, berries, etc.
Visit TriedTestedAndTrue.com or Instagram: @instantpot_cooking for more recipes.