Can’t decide what to have for dinner? Stacy Spring, owner and executive chef of Einstein’s Kitchen made it for us! The indecision dinner is a baguette filled with hotdog and melted cheddar cheese, pepperoni pizza, ham and Swiss with a caprese salad.
- 1 Baguette
- Hot Dog
- ¼ C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 T. pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- ½ mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 T. mustard of choice
- 4-5 slices deli ham
- ½ C. Swiss/ gruyere cheese, shredded
- ¼ C. cherry tomatoes
- ¼ C. mozzarella cheese
- 4 basil leaves, fresh
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Down the length of the baguette, cut a small “v” and pull out some of the inside of the baguette, creating a boat.
- Fill baguette with hot dog and cheese, next to it going from left to right place pizza sauce, pepperonis, and mozzarella.
- Next section fill with mustard, ham and Swiss.
- Toss in small bowl, Caprese (tomatoes, mozerella, basil and balsamic vinegar.
- Fill the remaining space with caprese filling.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until melty.
- Cut into desired sections, serve and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes, visit http://www.ekbites.com/http://www.ekbites.com/ and follow Einstein’s Kitchen on Facebook: @EinsteinsKitchenLLC.