Ice Cream Sandwiches
Cake Mix Cookies:
- 1 Box Cake Mix
- 1/2 C. Coconut or Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
Mix ingredients together. Roll dough into small balls about the size of walnuts. Place on parchment lined baking sheet about 2″ apart. Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on cooling rack.
- 1 Batch Cake Mix Cookies of your choice
- 1 Quart Ice Cream of your choice (softened for 10-15 minutes at room temperature)
- Sprinkles, Small Candies, Chopped Nuts, Mini Chocolate Chips for decorating
- Plastic wrap
- Edible decorations in small bowls.
Turn half of the cookies bottom side up and top each with a scoop of the ice cream of your choice. Gently press another cookie on top enough to squish the ice cream to the edges.
Use a butter knife or rubber spatula to smooth the edges of the sandwich. Roll the ice cream edges in the toppings. Take finished cookies and wrap each individually in plastic wrap. Place in freezer for 2 hrs.