Ricci Sorensen is filling your Monday with love and cheesecake! We are making heart shaped cheesecake today in the kitchen. Give the recipe a try for your sweetheart.
Berry Yummy Cheesecake
This recipe is for silicone molds or cupcake size. If using a standard cheesecake pan double the crust recipe and double the cheesecake recipe. There is plenty of berry topping with a this recipe, no need to double.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (I like the blueberry, blackberry, raspberry mix)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot starch
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Place all ingredients in saucepan, stir. Bring to boil on medium, medium-high. Once boiling turn down to medium-low to simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat to cool.
- 1/2 cup Raw pecans
- 8-9 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until moist. Using 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of crust press in the bottom of cupcake cups or silicone molds. If using a standard cheesecake pan, double this recipe.
- Cream from 1 can of coconut milk (refrigerate the canned coconut milk in advance to get the cream separated)
- 1 Miyokos vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Open can of coconut milk carefully, scoop only the cream off the top and place in mixing bowl. This should be 1/2 or more of the entire can.
- Leave the coconut water in the bottom and discard. If there is only a small amount of coconut fat in the can open a second can. You just want the cream.
- Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla to the coconut cream and mix together with an electric mixer. After smooth add the cream cheese and beat until smooth again.
- Add on top of crust in the cupcake baking cups or silicone shapes. Or double this recipe for a standard cheesecake pan!
- cover with foil and place in freezer for a few hours.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes prior to serving to let soften.
- Drizzle with berry topping and serve.