Kendra Nani joined us to share a very colorful, easy sandwich recipe using fresh ingredients! Find Kendra on Instagram: @kendranani for more recipes.
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 4 small baguettes
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp balsamic
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Make bruschetta and let sit in fridge for 30 minutes or longer.
- Grill chicken in balsamic and olive oil.
- Top with cheese slice and bruschetta.
- Serve open faced on grilled baguette.